Yes, with the Creator Package you have unlimited worldwide use of our music in your monetized creative videos and projects.
All music on Symphony 1 is originally produced, copyrighted and published by Symphony 1 and our in-house producers, engineers and artists. Symphony 1 and it's artists and collaborators retain 100% ownership of copyrights and publishing rights of all music on the S1 platform, however our Creator Package allows you to use our music in your video projects, royalty-free; while we retain ownership of the music.
With the Creator Package, use our music on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok & Twitch.
No, you may not copy, change or redistribute any music downloaded from Symphony 1.
Yes, all of our paid subscriptions offer the ability to search, listen and download all music on the S1 platform just by clicking on the download buttons.
Yes, with our Creator Package you may use our music in unlimited social media ads for personal use with yourself or your company. If you are an agency or entity creating ads for use in Netflix or other TV, Radio or video streaming platforms, you will need to contact us to request a quote.
You can use all music tracks in your YouTube videos with monetization.
The license is not expiring, and you'll be able to use it even your subscription access has ended.
1. You can't use music to create your own music production or songs. You can't distribute music, re-sell or share it with third persons.
2. Account is for person or entity that purchased or signed up, and you can't share it and give access to third-party or persons not related to your business or company.
3. You have non-exclusive rights to use our music.
4. Symphony 1 and it's artists and collaborators retain 100% ownership of copyrights and publishing rights of all music on the S1 platform.
5. You may NOT register any of our music to YouTube Content ID or any other music streaming service as official music releases, whether you change it or not.
Learn more about usage and see what’s included in our